Monday, June 18, 2012

Pets and Decor

How was your Father's Day Weekend? 
We had a small family BBQ and the weather could not have been better! I made my dad a simple little gift that he seemed to really like- I posted it on my Facebook page if you want to check it out. 

Today I'm hoping to inspire you with some fabulous interiors that have a little something extra- an amazing pet! I'm not sure if it's because I have neither a cat nor dog and a part of me reeaaallly longs to or if everyone is drawn to these types of photographs. Pet photos are usually adorable but in my opinion they achieve "Art" status when the setting or background is a gorgeous interior!
Let me know what you think!

dog
via
Love the Black framed photograph over that sumptuous charcoal-colored leather! 

dog
via 
Really the kind of bed you just want to fall into!

dog.
via
Eclectic entry area

cat.
via
Oh my, my, my- I do love that space!


dog.
via
Using refurbished furniture adds such character and warmth to a space.



dog.
via
I love the idea of having a built-in pet bed in the mudroom.


cat.
via
Hello Kitty- Can you tell me what color is on the wall- I think I want to copy it!



dog.
via
Desire to Inspire blog has a Pets on Chairs series.
 

dog.
via
Gotta love summertime!

What did you love more... The designs or the pets?
 
I've started a Pets and Decor album on one of my Facebook pages and collected a bunch of images on my Pets and Decor Pinterest Board as well. 
I'm telling you I'm infatuated! 
I've been thinking about setting up a Linky Party so that Ispirato Design readers can show off their own pets and interiors or interiorscapes (or gardens).
What do you think- would you like to see that?

2 comments:

  1. I actually had to go back and look at the interiors since I was focusing on the pets the first time through. Our Dylan dog never goes on our furniture and not because he isn't allowed, he just never has but I think it's beaause he has a lot of his own stuff. Get a pet Michelle they're great!

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea, cute collection of pets, I mean decor photos! :)

    ReplyDelete