Monday, June 25, 2012

My New Dough Bowl- That I WON!


My new dough bowl!

So maybe from the title you can discern that I am pretty excited. It's not only that I am now the proud owner of a one of a kind European treasure but the fact that I actually won it, that I actually won anything, just sweetens the deal! 


Since I started blogging over a year ago, I've been following the amazing construction of The Enchanted Home- the blog, and literally, an enchanted home! Tina, the owner of both, started a blog where she so generously allowed us readers into her home as it was being constructed, where she aired her design decisions (even asking for input occasionally), where she shares her favorite places, products and a seemingly endless collection of inspiration photos of homes and gardens from around the world. 

Oh, and one other thing...
 she has amazing give-away's like this dough bowl from her shop 
THAT I WON! 

I love how the label says "100% Found"


Inside and out she's a beaut!

The rustic details make it so interesting- what do you think this is for? 

I actually do make my own pizza dough so I think I'll give it a try.

I really just love the idea of using an old piece for it's intended purpose.
Kind of like I'm carrying on some sort of history.

Here are a couple of my other favorites from her shop:

Picture
One of the many needlepoint pillows I love.

Picture
Tina and I share a love of blue and white porcelain.


Picture
Even though I'm about to kill the squirrel that incessantly visits my bird feeder (not really- I'm all talk), I have to admit that they can be adorable. I love the little acorn scoop that comes with this carved mango wood bowl.
Picture
...and just look at these charming little measuring spoons!
There are so many beautiful accessories like silver and monogrammed linens and candles to name a few but my other favorites are the garden statuary and planters.

Picture

 Picture


Picture 

Some seriously stunning stuff! 

Take a minute and visit her shop, The Enchanted Home Shop, you'll be glad you did and when you really have some time to relax, sit back and read some of her blog, especially those Thursday updates where she posted tons of pictures of her truly extraordinary home (below).
 

Hope you are enjoying your Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Michelle on your win and what a great win it is too. I've purchased a few things from Tina's shop and love them. She is such a gengerous lady.

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete