Monday, February 28, 2011

A Pet Portrait

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Over the weekend I delivered this portrait to it's owner. This is Eva- isn't she pretty! I told the owner that I fall in love with every pet I draw because I spend so much time just staring into their eyes while I'm drawing. She has such gentle eyes and apparently always has a tennis ball!

Eva

Original artwork is an unique way to celebrate a cherished pet. A pet portrait is a special gift that will be treasured forever.  All artwork is original and drawn by me from your photo. Gift certificates are available. 
Click on the Pet Portrait Button on the side margin to see more portraits and for information on ordering.   

Also, over the weekend I applied a simple paint finish to a wrought iron cocktail table. Tomorrow I'll show you how I did it.
Michelle

PS Check out the Home and Pet Portrait Facebook Page for more adorable pet photos and unique pet products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment