Friday, January 21, 2011

Fun Friday Find: Custom Pet ID Tags

Check out my pet portrait portfolio HERE

Yeahhh, It's Friday! I really enjoy doing my Friday posts because, well, it's fun! I search the Etsy website for something that strikes my fancy and today it's custom ID tags for your pets. Also, I'm using the "pet" theme as an opportunity for a shameless plug for my pet portraits. You have to admit though, that guy up there looks fun!

Brutus Custom Pet ID Tag, Copper

Double Sided Pink Dog Bone ID Tag

Pet ID Tag, Hand Stamped - Petite Copper With Pewter Paw Print

Abbey Custom Pet ID Tag-3/4" copper flower


Mid Century Modern Custom Silver Pet ID Tag


A little bling for your pups, don't you love them? These are just a few of the many customizable tags that you can find on Etsy.

Thanks for visiting, Have a great weekend,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment