Monday, November 1, 2010

A New Endeavor

I believe that everyone is blessed with a gift from God and it is our duty to discover what that gift is and nurture it so that we may share it with the world around us. I truly believe this and that is why I have a sign in my work space that says "Design Something!" I actually do feel guilty when I am not designing or creating something.  Why?  Because I can.

This blog will be two things: First, a collection of everything that inspires me and that I hope will inspire you:  Architecture, Nature, Books, Family, Philosophy and Art. Second, it will be a portfolio of work that I have done and am currently working on.  I would like to showcase not only my own products but those that I tear out of catalogs and magazines  and put up on my bulletin board to remember that I want it or I want to create something like it! I do that a lot and I always encourage my clients to do it. It's a very useful tool. (Hey, I should blog about that!)

I'm very excited to get started.  Thank you for reading my first post and I hope this is the beginning of many new encounters.

I would love to hear your comments or answer any questions that you might have along the way.
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment